Personal data provided for the use of internet services are stored in a central server.
In 2020, the total number of reported personal data leakage hit 13 million cases in Korea by the end of Q2,
recording an all-time high reported cases.
According to IBM Security, Korea's business spent around $3.8 billion to cover data leakage losses in 2020.
Among the industries, the medical industry had the highest loss in the world ($8.5 billion), an increase of 10.5% compared to 2019.
- SSI(Self Sovereign Identity)
- Submit only the selected, minimal amount of personal information
- Re-use credentials
- Allows combination of different credentials
- Transparency by verifying authority of the private key
- Ensures privacy of the DID owner
- Interlock various Ethereum-based DApp services
- High efficiency in both implementation and maintenance
- Easy restoration in case of change/damage/loss of the device
- Automatic Key Vault backup
- Security with biometrics and PIN
- Prevents indiscriminate collection of personal information
- Prevents unintended personal data exposure
- Digital asset reward (e.g. token, points, vouchers, etc.)
- Easily build token economy using the wallet function in DID application
- Submit credentials without DID app
- Accessible in locations where devices cannot be used
- 3D depth pinhole camera + cloud agent (personal safe)
- Yanolja x Luniverse DID
- Check-in using age verification / reservation verification services
- Access history management using DID
- Digital access key with Miim
- Digital guarantee for verifying authenticity of luxury goods
- Increase the reliability of the brand by tracking proof of ownership and history of transactions.